Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today is Katie's 3rd birthday (her real birthday!) and it amazes me how fast these last 3 years have flown by! She brings so much joy in our lives and is a huge blessing in our family! I love her smiles, constant energy and her ability to never cease to amaze me with the things that she says and does!!


We had my parents and her friends, Jakob, Eliese and Wesley over for dinner, dessert and presents last night. We had a "Princess" themed party and, yes, even the guys ate off of the Princess plates :)











1 comment:

Keith and Margaret said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Katie! It looks like she had more fun on her birthday than I had for mine.

Also congratulations on the birth of Trenton. We love reading your blog and keeping up with the kids'growth and activities.