Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 weeks

Trent hung out in his bouncy this morning while I made breakfast. He is 3 weeks old today and 'filling out' more and more each day. He is feeling much better since his procedure on Monday and entertains us with his many facial expressions! I'm still working on getting Trent to sleep for longer periods at night. Currently he goes to bed around 9 and wakes up every 2-3 hours during the night to eat. Most of the time he goes right back to bed (which is great!) but, it's still tiring for me to be up and awake so many times throughout the night. However, I won't complain that he's such a good little eater :) On a side note.... I weighed Tys and Katie yesterday and took measurements of their chest (since I was measuring Katie for a dress that I'm sewing her) Tys weighs 32.5 lbs and Katie is 34 lbs!! And, both of them measure 22 inches around their chests! Katie had better start eating more or else her little brother is going to pass her up :)

No comments: