Thursday, July 2, 2009

Vacation Part 5

On Tuesday we relaxed and got things ready to go home. We also did some shopping and went to Chilis for lunch. That evening my parents watched the kids so Casey and I could go on a date! We decided to use our "bounceback" tickets to Lagoon and spent the evening riding more rides :) I gave Trent his first teething biscuit which, he loved! He is also drinking water from a sippy cup now. And, last night I gave him formula in the cup just to see what he'd do (since he refuses to drink anything from a bottle!) He actually did pretty well and didn't get mad at me!
Bathtime for Trent!
I forgot to post this picture of Tys at the zoo. He was quite thrilled with his big bag of popcorn!


2 comments:

Geer Family said...

What wonderful memories! Very jealous and thanks for posting so soon!

Ri said...

I loved all of your vacation pictures and stories! Looks like you all had fun. You can tell Katie is growing up when she wants a bigger and faster rollercoaster. :-)