Thursday, July 16, 2009

My mom and I took the kids to Boise for a fun-filled 5 day vacation and, although exhausted by the end, we all had a good time! It was so nice to see friends again and, I'm thankful to the Monica and Brian for opening their home to me and my 3 busy kids!
After arriving on Saturday, we met Jake and Marie at Hyde Park for dinner, ice cream at Goodys and to play at the park for a while. The kids were happy to run around after the long drive....
On Sunday afternoon my mom watched the kids while I went to hang out with my good friend, Kristal. As always, its SO good to see her! When arriving back to the Vissers I saw the kids playing outside with Brian. Katie was pretending that Brian was her "dog" and she was giving him commands on what to do!We enjoyed a relaxing evening at Brian and Monica's and, had a few friends/family over for a bbq. Their home backs up next to a golf course and duck pond so, as in the past, we take bread down to the ducks.

No comments: