Wednesday, April 14, 2010

School

While Briana does her school work, Katie likes to get her writing book out and do her school as well. Yesterday Katie worked on writing "E" and "C" and, she is doing really well at coloring within the lines. On Monday our neighbor, Dena, brought over a couple of fun stencils, stickers and paper; Tys and Katie have had lots of fun creating "art" with them. I noticed yesterday that Katie had Trenton on her lap and was trying to teach him what she was learning. Of course, he thought scribbling all over the page was more entertaining!

1 comment:

Geer Family said...

Wow, schooling! I'm giong to my first homeschool bkfair when I go home in May. Looking forward to it. There is so so much out there though. I'm going to try to narrow down my search by first looking at classical education material. We'll see how it goes.