Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bye Bye Crud

I think we have finally passed this nasty sickness on! I was the last to get it and, the last to see it go.. after 4 days of it, I woke up this morning feeling so much better - yay! There is that little cold that is lingering but, I still feel great :) The kids and I immediately got to work on the house; we dusted, vaccumed, picked up toys, gave Tys a haircut, did laundry and I scrubbed the bathrooms while they pretended that "spring is coming". Tomorrow, we'll venture out into the world and do a few errands. I can't believe that it is already March 3rd! I'm not quite sure what happened to the rest of February but, that probably has to do with the fact that I hadn't left the house in 5 days.
Another reason for celebration is the fact that I haven't had any bad moments of morning sickness (which I actually call "all day sickness") for about 4 days now... what a relief to have almost no nausea in my stomach! I will be 23 weeks on Saturday and enjoying feeling the baby kick throughout the day. Katie has even gotten to feel her kick once and thought that was SO cool!

No comments: