Sunday, October 18, 2009

family pictures

On Friday night my brother, Jake, arrived from Boise and stayed with us for the weekend. As always, it's never a dull moment when he's around! On Saturday the guys all went shooting while Mom and I took the kids to the town's harvest party. Then, in the late afternoon we did family pictures at Judy and Ken's house (amazingly, the kids were smiling AND looking at the camera.. maybe it had to do with the four funny people behind the camera!) That night Jake bbq'd his speciality steaks for us, Joe, my parents and Judy and Ken.... Here are a few pictures that were taken... ya'll will have to wait for our Christmas card to see our family photo :)




What can I say, they're Kappa Sig brothers...








1 comment:

Geer Family said...

I've been keeping up with your blogs but haven't taken the time to write! Sorry! 1st beautiful family pictures! 2nd you make me want to take a nap with your schedule! many hugs!