Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

For Labor Day we mainly hung around the house and did house/yard work. On Monday my mom and I got in an early morning 13.3 mile run along the Boise greenbelt... then, my parents came over for dinner that evening and we bbq'd. So, it was a nice relaxing day :) 

On Saturday the kids and I went up to Clear Creek with my parents (Casey was on-call for work and had to stay in the valley) We met up with the rest of our family and friends for an enjoyable day of riding, playing in the dirt and enjoying the beautiful mountains & trees around us. 
 Kristiana and Tys in the go-cart, Brian, Trenton & mom, dad, Leon, Monica and Katie Rose
 Our friend, Leon, giving Kristiana a ride :)
 She was SO dirty by the end of the day!! I did attempt to wash her off before heading home... a good long bath did wonders! :)
 Cousins having a fun day of riding... Trenton, Wyatt, Kristiana, Tys
My girlie :)

No comments: