Friday, May 6, 2011

Hyde Park

On the days that my mom and dad had to work, the kids and I did our own things like: see Gnomeo and Juliet at the dollar theater, go shopping, buy ice creams at Carl Jr and play in their kiddie land and, meet Lynette at Hyde Park for an afternoon of playing at the playground and climbing Camelsback mountain. It was such a beautiful day to be at the park and we topped off our adventure with ice cream from the yummy Fancy Freeze. I was impressed with how well the kids did climbing to the top of the mountain. However, I'm pretty sure we hold the record for the slowest amount of time it took to get there! Camelsback used to be one of my favorite places to go hiking and it was great to be taking my kids there :)


View of Boise from the top of the mtn.


The kids playing at Hyde Park





Briana, Katie and Lynette















No comments: