Friday, May 6, 2011

Easter

These last 2-3 weeks have been very busy for us and I'm SO behind in posting pictures on our blog! Hopefully, I can get it caught up in the next couple of days... We are enjoying our spring time weather here in Nevada (one day snow, the next day 80 degree temperatures!) and getting ourselves outside to play and work in the yard as much as possible. Casey has been busy digging trenches (well, the "trencher" actually dug the trenches!) laying pipe and putting our sprinkler system in the ground. Like I always, I am so thankful to have such a handy husband :)

To start off here are a few pictures from Easter Sunday... it was great to see so many new faces at services that morning and hang out with friends at the Cox's that afternoon. We also enjoyed having Marie and my dad here from ID for the weekend - my mom had to work and couldn't make it.




























No comments: