Friday, January 21, 2011

Dress for Katie

Today was a good day! I felt the baby kick early this morning and, actually felt pretty good today (until this evening) Then, it was so beautiful outside that my friend, Lisa, and I took the kids to the park. They enjoyed running around in the sunshine! At one point, Trenton ran into a pole and cut his upper lip. He has a bit of a fat lip now but, is a tough little boy and barely even cried. Since I have the "itch" for spring, I made a cute little summer play dress for Katie this afternoon. It was a very simple pattern and only took a couple of hours to sew. I was proud of myself for sewing the entire dress on my own (usually I have to call my mom for questions. And, mom ALWAYS has to re-pin my pieces since I place them on the material wrong) Like I said, it was a very easy pattern :)


No comments: