Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dress

On Saturday I sewed this new fall dress for Katie. This was my first attempt at sewing completely on my own (usually my mom is around if I have any questions) Well, I did have to call her once at work with a question but, other than that... I did it!! It definitely has it's imperfections but I guess I'm the only one that knows them :) And, Katie loves her new dress! I finished her dress just in time to whip up some tacos for dinner and watch the BSU vs WYO game. It was a great game; although, not really much of a game since BSU slaughtered WYO! On Sunday the boys were still sick with their colds so I stayed home with them. And, so far this week has been busy helping my parents pack, clean and move into their new home. Fall is definitely on its way... the mornings have been considerably colder and I've noticed the trees changing their colors! I love this time of year!

No comments: