Friday, July 9, 2010

It's already Friday! I can't believe how fast this last week flew by; we've been busy with uneventful things. Casey has been busy working long days and, the kids and I have been keeping busy with reading (the library's reading program is still going on) weeding the garden, on Tuesday we went to Winnemucca with Casey and, on Wednesday Briana and I took the kids swimming at our local pool. I am getting the crafts finished up for VBS next week and the kids are having fun playing with our new pastor's kids, Alaina, Caleb, Seth and Jacob. It's great they live just down the street! Yesterday Trenton and I baked our favorite zucchini fruit bars... here's a picture of my little helper. With Katie and Tys not around, he got to lick the beaters for the first time and LOVED it!!

1 comment:

Geer Family said...

Can I have the recipe?