Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Clubs and Tats

After dinner on Friday night, we walked up and down the strip for a little Friday night entertainment (there's always some sort of crazy "entertainment" on the strip!) Around midnight the guys decided they were tired and went back to the hotel.. I wanted to give to Katie the full Vegas experience so she and I went dancing at the LAX nightclub in the Luxor.  We even got VIP passes! It was a blast but, pretty packed so we only stayed a couple of hours.  Afterwards we headed back to our hotel and, got tattoos at the Starlight Tattoo parlor, in the hotel.  I've been contemplating getting one for a long time now and finally found what I wanted.. so, I took the plunge and got my first tattoo!  Katie got her 4th :) 
 I got a small symbol, on my left foot, that means "embrace life" however, I tweaked it just a little to also mean "friendship" since, Katie has one similar to mine also. Getting it didn't hurt as bad as I thought it would but, was definitely sore afterwards.

No comments: