Wednesday, September 12, 2012

On Saturday of Labor Day weekend my little brother, Jake, and his fiance', Krystal, were married!! It was a beautiful wedding held in the backyard of her parent's house.  At 7 'o clock in the evening, approx. 100 close friends and family came to celebrate their union.  My dad officiated their ceremony, Casey was an usher and Katie Rose got to be one of three flower girls. I love how their whole wedding was so special and totally unique to them and their relationship!  We are super excited to have Krystal in our family now and, thankful my brother has found "his woman!"

 Pretty girls!!
 My dad and Casey... waiting for family photos to begin
 JC, Katie and Makenzie



 The happy couple!!

 My dad's sister, Bev, came out from MO for the weekend.  She helped my mom and I prepare the food for the reception... it was SO wonderful to see her and Uncle Don again, as I hadn't seen her in approx. 15 years!
 Our family :)
After the reception, a group of us went to Barbacoa in Boise... a fun place to finish out the memorable night! Currently, the two love birds are honeymooning on a cruise in the Caribbean.... wish I was on a cruise in the Caribbean too... well, NOT actually with THEM but, with my hubby :)

No comments: