Friday, March 12, 2010

California Weekend Part 1

I finally found our camera! Here are a few pictures from our trip to CA last weekend. It was a last minute decision to do this little trip... Casey called me from Reno on Friday afternoon and asked if I wanted to go to CA with him. He had found a welder in Oakland and was going to buy it on Saturday. We had just been talking about how we needed to be a little more spontaneous so, I said "sure"!! I had myself and the kids packed and loaded in the car within 2 hours and, we arrived into Reno around 8:30 that evening. I wasn't too sure about driving 3 hours by myself, with 3 kids. But, they did great (napping half of the way) and we went to McDonald's for dinner. Katie and Tys have learned to hold hands whenever we're "out" (Katie will guide Tys where they need to go) and this has really helped me out when I have my hands full with Trent. Saturday morning we all loaded up in Casey's truck and drove to Modesto. It was great to see Mom & Dad for the weekend and, they were gracious to let us "crash" their weekend :) We spent our short amount of time there hanging out at mom and dad's and enjoying the beautiful weather! The kids got to:
CATCH UP ON SLEEP
HELP OMA FEED THE BIRDS



TALK TO THE "TALKING TREE"!
HAVE LOTS OF HUGS FROM OMA! xoxoxoxo (note: why can't my daugther just take a normal picture??)
EAT SUNDAY AFTERNOON POPCORN WITH GRANDPA
ENJOY THE SUNSHINE WITH OMA







No comments: