Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted anything but, I've been out of town so I have a good excuse :) Mom, Trent and I went Christmas shopping in Boise from Saturday - Tuesday and, had a great time! This is my yearly event where I take all my saved money and go shopping for days... no kids! Last year I was pregnant with Trent and, this year he was able to go with me again. He did so good! He was charming everyone in the stores, catching cat-naps wherever he could (poor baby didn't have time for his regular naps!) and just went with the flow of things. I was also able to go to the movies with my friends, Marie, Meredith and Stacy... it had been 3 years since I'd been to a movie! And, mom and I took my little brother out to sushi, Texas Roadhouse and coffee for his birthday (I guess we celebrated his birthday all weekend) I got lots of shopping done and, was ready to come home Tuesday so I could see my awesome husband and wonderful kids!!
Here are a few pictures of Trent... he is always entertaining us with his many facial expressions. While in Idaho Trent began saying more words: mama, dada, baba, papa and "top" for stop If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
I'm a little shy sometimes....
I'm so happy to be crawling now and getting into everything my mommy says is a "no-no"
"grrrrrrr"



No comments: