Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Birthday

This year my birthday fell on a Tues... our most busiest day of the week.  So, Casey and the kids gave me a "surprise party" on Monday night.  That evening, while I was away at a class, he took the kids to Target and they each got me a little gift ~ two of them I had asked for and two were surprises :) When I got home they excitedly yelled "surprise!!" and I got lots of hugs and kisses! Each of them told me they loved me and what I do for them that they loved the most. Most of them were pretty thankful that I feed them! haha Trenton's favorite is when I tuck him into bed... no surprise there since he loves it when I gently scratch his back and spend time talking to him.  I'm so thankful to be "mommy" to each of our kids!  Casey also gave me beautiful flowers for my birthday and is giving me a day to myself this coming Friday.. yay! He's the best :)

 My new workout water bottle!

Trenton, aka. Captain America, telling me how much he loves it when I tuck him into bed :)

No comments: