Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pre-Christmas Celebration

Last night we headed over to my parents for dinner and to see my little brother. Jake has to work over the holidays so he came down from Boise yesterday to celebrate with us and my parents. Casey had to work on his day off yesterday but, was thankfully done by evening time. As usual, my "evening sickness" kicked in and I spent much of our time there on the couch.... We enjoyed manicotti for dinner and opening presents. Oh, we also watched the Bears/Vikings game since my two aunts and uncles were at the very cold game! To make the game a little more interesting, my Uncle Arnie is a big Vikings fan and Uncle Mel is a big Bears fan. Katie is such a daddy's girl!
Pit Shot
Goofy Katie and her Uncle Jake
Tys excited to open his present from Uncle Jake... a Hot Wheels jump and track
Katie and her new Polly Pocket pool
Trent also got new Hot Wheels and track... the boys have combined their old Hot Wheels track and made one big track, with tricks, in our dining area.





No comments: