Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread House

I know that I am a little behind in blogging... but with the craziness of the holidays I have a good excuse :) We have been busy with Christmas parties, baking, getting Christmas letter mailed out, wrapping presents and so much more. The kids are loving everything that goes with celebrating Jesus' birthday! One day last week the kids and I attempted building and decorating their gingerbread house. With only one set of adults hands and 3 sets of very excited little hands, assembling the walls of the house didn't go very well! So, I let them decorate their own walls individually instead. They turned out great and the kids enjoyed getting to eat their gingerbread house this year instead of looking at it all season :)


As you can see, there was lots of frosting and candies involved....



No comments: