Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

On Christmas morning, we celebrated Christmas with my parents at our house. The kids got to open their stockings as soon as they woke up then, my parents came over for breakfast. For Trenton's birthday breakfast we had our traditional donuts and egg casserole. Like all kids on Christmas morning, our kids were excited to open their presents and we were all blessed with many wonderful gifts!
Before the fun began, the kids got their picture taken with Nana and Papa....
Our family picture didn't go quite so well! Tys decided he had already had enough of pictures and was ready to move on...
After 5 years of my husband repairing my blowdryer when it breaks (he likes the challenge of fixing it and won't let me buy a new one! lol) I finally got a new one... even if it WAS from my parents! :)


My gift from the kids
Casey is loving his new indoor/outdoor weather station
Nana and Papa got the task of opening all those kid-proof packages!
Trenton was only slightly overwhelmed by all of the hype and commotion. He would open a present than take off to play with it. Let's just say it took him forever to get all of his gifts opened!
Tys the Mighty Warrior
Katie the Ballerina ~ I made her tutu for her!











No comments: