Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Meredith

My dearest, longtime friend is leaving me and I'm so sad!  Meredith and I have been friends since we were just little kids living in Battle Mountain (since we were about 7 or 8 years old) We have many, many fun childhood memories together! And, as adults we've lived by each other in Boise for about 14 years... again, we've had many awesome times together! I can always count on Meredith to make me laugh and be my true friend who's always there for me.  I'm going to greatly miss her!

However, I'm also super excited for her next adventure in life.  She's taking an amazing leap of faith and fulfilling a long time dream by moving to the big city of Washington DC!  I truly wish her all the best and am looking forward to seeing her in DC in the future. Love you Mere :)
 On Saturday evening we went to Meredith's going away party at her friend, Stacy's, house.  It was fun to hang out with all of our mutual friends and family and, had a fun evening!

No comments: