Monday, February 15, 2010

Waiting for spring...

The weather was so beautiful today (60's)... We spent quite a bit of time outside and enjoyed it! First I went to the gym then, took the kids to the park. Their friends, Eliese, Wesley and Jakob also came with us; they had fun playing "princesses and princes" In the afternoon, Casey and I took the dogs for a walk in the desert... I know that winter isn't over yet however, after today I am ready for it to be!! Katie likes to bring her special sleeping bag and pillow out to the livingroom and have a "slumber party"!
Today I was combing Katie's hair and realized that her barretts were missing from her hair. I asked her what happened to them. She replied "well, they wouldn't sit still so I had to take them out"!!
Today marks a milestone for Tys' potty training... he went all day without any pee accidents and told me everytime that he had to go! He's still working on the #2 part but that's ok. I'm VERY happy with his progress :)

No comments: