Thursday, September 17, 2009

Not too much to post from our end of the world. I have been busy preparing to leave for vacation, tomorrow! We're looking forward to seeing Casey's side of the family in CA. All of "the kids" and grandkids will be together for a whole week at Mom and Dad Havemans... a first time event since before Jerry and Bernice were married (thus, not all the grandkids were there) We are all excited to spend time together and meet our newest little nephew, Lucas. We have many fun things planned: boating, Mickey's Grove, birthday celebration and visiting family/Great Grandma Dora. Then, Trent and I will be flying to Boise, from Sacramento, on the 25th and, meeting my mom there for the weekend. She and I will be doing the Women's Fitness Celebration and, a "girls" weekend! Casey and the kids and, my mom, Trent and I will be driving home on the 29th. After being exposed to chicken pox, we're keeping our fingers crossed that everyone stays healthy!
bye blogging world for the next 13 days...

1 comment:

Geer Family said...

HAVE FUN and we'll miss ya ;)