Sunday, February 3, 2013

Birthday Week

A few photos, taken with my phone camera, from this last week... it was a fun week filled with birthday celebrations and the usual days full of library, work, Katie's dance, school etc. 
 This last week was mine, Marie's and my mom's birthdays so, we got our group of girlfriends together and went out last night to celebrate.  We began with 9 of us at the restaurant, Solid... in downtown Boise. Then, walked over to one of our favorite dessert cafe's, Le Paris Cafe. It was a great evening with lots of laughter and visiting :)   From there, 6 of us girls went to Bardanay's for a few drinks then, spent the rest of the evening dancing at Lil Roddy's.  What a fun night!!  My mom even went to Lil Roddy's for a little while.. I love that my mom can be one of the "girls" and have fun with us. I am thankful for the girlfriends in my life: Katie, Meredith, Marie, Luisa, Krystal, Kasey, Elizabeth and my mom and for the fun memories made.

 On Friday night we celebrated my parent's birthdays. Jake, Krystal and I made dinner and brought it to their house.. Joe was also with us over the weekend and was there. Good times!
Kristiana... the sunshine of my life!