Friday, February 3, 2012

This week...

Ahhhhhh, yes, teaching my kids to do the chores and clean the house was definitely one of my better ideas! Each child has been doing well in their daily routine chores and, helping me in the once-a-week chores (dusting, vaccuuming etc) They think running the vaccuum is lots of fun... for now anyway. I remember when I was kid and my mom taught me how to clean the bathroom... what great fun it was for about a month. Then it was one of those DO I HAVE TO chores! hee hee Anyhow, today was vaccuum day and we worked on doing a good, thorough job while, still having fun :)

The kid's character for this week is LOVE... figured that one was good with Valentine's day coming up! Each week we take a Fruit of the Spirit and focus on that for the week.

I began a serious running schedule this week. My mom and I are planning on running the See Jane Run marathon in June. We are only doing the 10K, for now. But, with being pregnant these last 5 years I haven't ran long distance in a super long time! So, it's back to the basics for me. My mom is way ahead of me (seeing as she hasn't been pregnant for the last 5 years!) in her running so, I am pushing myself to get where I need/want to be. I will be getting in 4 running days this week; it would have been 5 but I chose to eat chocolates and watch Ben (the Bachelor) on Tuesday instead.... got a good chewing out from my mom for that one! hee hee






Our happy Kristiana showing off her 2 bottom teeth! This last week she learned how to scoot herself backwards.... enabling her to get into even more things! She loves being on the floor near her siblings while they play or, in the kitchen with me (either in her walker or highchair)





No comments: