Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Boys and Their Tractor

The boys have a big-time love for their daddy's old tractor! Whenever they are outside to play, this is where you'll find them. They usually come back in the house with greasy hands and clothes from "working" on the tractor. And, Tys is always very good about turning off the tractor and placing the keys back in his pocket when they're done (imaginary) I can only imagine their excitement when Casey gets the tractor running and it actually moves! This isn't the greatest picture because I realized later that my camera was on the wrong setting.. but, you can see their smiles and that says it all!

1 comment:

GoodTimes said...

Love it!! There's something about boys on a tractor that just warms my heart. Maybe it's because it makes me think of my dad and the days when I would pretend on his tractor...