Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pepperoni Rigatoni Bake

My mom, Katie and I will be going to Reno this weekend so, I have been busy cooking and baking food that "the boys" can eat while I'm gone. Here is one dish that they LOVE! It's very kid friendly and you could add whatever you want to spice it up. Pepperoni Rigatoni Bake

1 package (16 oz) rigatoni or penne pasta
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 container (15 oz) part-skim ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
1 cup sliced pepperoni
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

1) cook pasta
2) In large bowl lightly beat eggs. Add milk, cheeses, pepperoni, salt and pepper. Stir well
3) Drain pasta. Add pasta to mixture and mix well. Place in 9x13 greased pan. Bake 25 mins @ 375 degrees.

Note: I put more shredded mozzarella cheese on the top b/c my boys love cheese!

No comments: